Aclass.ie website is owned and operated by Lee Robinson t/a Aclass School of Motoring
Aclass School of Motoring
Our Phone Number:
+353 87 7692641
By accessing any page on this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
aclass.ie takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All prices for the products are inclusive of shipping costs.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
All prices are stated in Euros
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND ORDER
It is your responsibility to ensure that each order for Products and Services that you place through the website is correct prior to you submitting such order. All questions that you may have regarding Products displayed on, or any orders you place through the website should be directed to us using our contact details.
All sales are subject to pre-payment unless stated differently.
Payment must be received in full before any products will be dispatched. You may be contacted if your payment fails our security checks and this will delay the dispatch further.
Please note that any order that you place through the website is not accepted until you are sent an email notification confirming that we have received and accepted your order.
Please note that the inclusion of incorrect personal details by you when placing an order with us on the website may lead to delays in the completion of your order or mean that we are unable to complete your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have included your correct personal details on the website.
We reserve the right at our discretion to change the Products, and the prices of Products, available on the website.
We deliver and provide services in Waterford, Kilkenny and Wexford area. For services in any other location please contact us prior submitting your order.
Customers will be informed of any delivery charge before ordering.
Our services can be arranged from Monday to Sunday between 8am and 6pm. For other outside of our delivery ours please contact us prior submitting your order.
The contract for driving tuition is solely between You and Your Instructor. You and Your Instructor are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons. Our Approved Driving Instructors are governed within the industry by the Road Safety Authority. You must notify Your Instructor of any matters which affect your ability or entitlement to have driving tuition, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid learner permit licence. Driving Lessons are only available to persons who meet the following criteria:
Aged 17 and over; and
Who hold a valid Irish Learner Permit (Licence); and
Who are legally entitled to drive in Republic of Ireland
If You take driving lessons, it is Your responsibility to ensure that You have the appropriate Licence and the Licence must be presented to Your Instructor prior to the commencement of Your tuition.
Your Instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide You with tuition or to cancel any lessons You have agreed to or booked, without liability, if You fail to provide him/her with the Licence prior to Your first lesson.
Your On the Road tuition is governed by a contract between You and Your Instructor. Accordingly, You and Your Instructor are responsible for arranging the date, time, pick-up location and duration of Your lessons.
You will treat Your Instructor with respect and follow Your Instructors reasonable instructions, particularly with regard to matters affecting Your health and safety
Provide You with driving tuition at the hourly rate communicated to You;
Design a course of lessons to match Your specific driving and learning needs from Your first lesson right through to Your practical test;
Provide You with on-road driving lessons which will last two hours or such other duration as You and Your Instructor will agree in advance;
Provide a presentable, modern, properly maintained and dual controlled car for each lesson;
Recommend, where appropriate, advanced courses to help You develop Your skills for: motorway driving, eco driving, driving in extreme weather conditions etc;
Give You relevant feedback during Your lessons and record Your development in the RSA Log Book at the end of each lesson;
Monitor Your progress, advise and recommend what is, in their opinion, the appropriate time to apply for Your practical driving test and where required, they will advise whether it should be subsequently rescheduled;
Provide training on a one-to-one basis with no other learner in the car
Honour the full time booked for each lesson, which should include an introduction, practical training and a debrief at the end of Your lesson;
At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner including:
- being courteous and considerate to You
- avoiding physical contact except in an emergency
- not smoking during Your lessons
- restricting mobile phone use to emergencies or for Your benefit;
- Reserve the right to cancel a lesson or finish a lesson early on grounds of road safety;
- Not discriminate against You and will always abide by the law;
- Endeavor to be on time at the agreed pick-up point and be available for the full duration of the lesson booking, subject to any circumstances beyond their control;
- Endeavor to give You 24 hours notice should a lesson need to be rescheduled;
- Respond professionally to any worries or issues that You may have and try to resolve them to Your satisfaction.
- You must give Us or Your Instructor at least 24 hours notice if You wish to cancel or rearrange a driving lesson, otherwise You will be liable to pay for 100% of the lesson fee.
- Where You have pre-paid for any lesson but fail to attend or provide the Minimum Notice to cancel or rearrange the lesson, it will be counted as lesson taken for the purposes of the lesson cancellation policy and You will be liable for the lesson fee.
- You will not be able to sell or transfer any driving lessons which You have pre-paid for to any third party, without obtaining Our prior consent.
If You are taking On the Road driving lessons, Your Instructor will carry the appropriate motor insurance, should You be involved in a collision as a learner driver whilst in control of driving the Instructors tuition vehicle.
- All online vouchers will be confirmed by email. The attached document is the voucher, inclusive of the unique voucher/order code.
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years only from date of purchase for aclass.ie services.
- When making a booking, holders must identify themselves as voucher holders and quote a voucher number at time of booking. The normal aclass.ie booking terms and conditions, including cancellation of booking, applies.
- Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, aclass.ie does not accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost, stolen or mislaid, protect them as you would cash.
- All vouchers are non-refundable. Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers bought over the phone will be posted to the address provided. Please allow 7-10 working days for postal vouchers.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Minimum voucher value is €50.00.
- aclass.ie reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher and request alternative forms of payment if a voucher is fraudulently obtained or used.
- aclass.ie reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
All products and services offered are subject to availability.
In order to receive a full refund - products should be returned in original, unopened packaging. Please contact us for more details on returns.
If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
NO UNAUTHORISED COPYING OF MATERIALS
The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to: Text, graphics, logos and images, are the property of aclass.ie, its suppliers or its clients and are protected by Irish and International copyright and trademark laws.
The Terms & Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitutes the entire agreement between you and aclass.ie regarding your use of this Site, and supersedes any other agreement or understanding, arrangements, undertaking or proposal, written or oral, between you and aclass.ie in relation to such matters. In the event any other rules, code of conduct, or other matter posted on this Site conflicts with the terms of the Terms & Conditions, the Terms & Conditions shall govern. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the Terms & Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Terms & Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in the Terms & Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of the Terms & Conditions save that your agreement contained in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Terms & Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
The Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ireland.
aclass.ie always try to offer customers the best possible service available, however if you feel you have something to complain about you may direct it to email@example.com